Monday, July 7, 2008

well hi there.

my first post, eh?
well, im not sure exactly what to say.
i've had blogs in the past, though they've never really worked out. hopefully i'll stick to this one.
i suppose i should tell you all a bit about myself.
here it goes..
the name's kylie. im 14 years of age, and i love life. i love fashion, although it's not as big a part in my life as it used to be. i'd love to work for a big fashion magazine when i'm older, but the little non-self-confident-loser-in-my-head tells me that's too big a dream, so i honestly have no idea what i'll do with my life. i write. i've been told i'm good at it ever since grade one when i wrote a story about raining babies. my teacher marched me down to the office and forced the secretary to read it. good times, good times. i have amazing friends. to be honest, without them i have no identity. that's the way it feels, at least. they make up who i am. i'm obsessed with my ipod, even though i don't actually have good music taste. i'm not going to use capitols on this blog and there will be typos, so get used to it.
yep, c'est moi.

No comments: