Monday, July 21, 2008

p.s i love youuu!

"All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if its a work of art or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and its you, out in the world, out side of you and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all? "
God, i love this movie.
This quote is one of my favourites, simply because it's so true. When you create something it's you ... for other people to see. wow, im bad at explainations, but you get what i mean right?
more of my favourite quotes..
Daniel: "how did he die?"
Holly: "brain tumor"
Daniel: "NICE!"
Daniel: "We're so arrogant, aren't we? So afraid of age, we do everything we can to prevent it. We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone. Someone who doesn't drive you to commit murder or doesn't humiliate you beyond repair.
Holly: "i dont want to make any mistakes"
Gerry: "well, youre in the wrong species, love. be a dog"
John: "You know, Denise, that's why you're not married. Women act like men. Then they complain men don't want them"
Denise: "Oh, is that why? 'Cause I thought it was something different. I thought that it was 'cause I deserved the best and he's out there. He's just with all the wrong women. And let me be clear. After CENTURIES of men looking at my tits in stead of my eyes and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand, I now have the DIVINE right to stare at a man's BACKSIDE with vulgar, cheap appreciation ...if I want to! "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must see that movie now! haah

oh do you want to link? mine blog is oneeyeddragon.blogspot.com
and my tv username is yeeah

KYLIE said...

linkieed you! :)